Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are these ballet flats cute?

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/cutesys...



They look better when you enlarge the picture.



I have them in Cobalt Blue.



Are these ballet flats cute?chinese theater



yes i can just imagine cobalt blue in those flats, so prettyy and yes i like gems on the topp. they probably go with everythinggg :)



Are these ballet flats cute?opera mini opera theater



If you find the right outfit to match with it, it'll be more than cute :)
oh they are cute.



i like them
they're not my style.
not really
real cute



can u pls answer my ques
ballet phlats, i LOVE them !!



Hehee. "



they are adorable =]
Yes, the jewels were a really big fall fashion trend. I think I like the blue better.
yeah they are cute! and ps, it does look better when you enlarge the pic. hehe
Yes they are cute. I love the detail on them. I usually prefer ones with big bows on them because I love old fashioned big bows, but I would definantly buy these.
Yeah, the heel could be better, but they are pretty cute!
I don't really like the big jewels on the front but that is just me! I really don't like them!
not really i guess but not 4 me
not bad =)



with a pair of dark wash jeans these could work an outfit!
Yeah their cute, and if you have a good outfit to go with it, then it will be really cute.
they look ok... I think I would only wear them with jeans though... not like a skirt or anything because of the jewel on the front... I think there are better ballet flats out there than those ones though...
i don't like the fungus cluster of jewls on the front.
They are so cute! Adorable!



Would you please answer my question anybody? I'm desperate for advice!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
not really



i dont like how the back goes up
They can be cute. But I think it'd only look nice if you were something cute with it versus something plain. Maybe a fluffy spring/summer yellow short dress would look nice with the red ones. As for the blue ones.. a cute white dress?
Yes they are very cute I have several pairs and get complements all the time. Try not to get a pair that are to tight because they may cause sores on the back of your heel.
Ya, I think they are super cute! They would look great with jeans but also look dressy with a skirt or day dress! Good pick ( :
mmm, im not a big fan of the jewels.
Yes, the shoes are cute.
No. Not really.
No



: )
I think I'd give them a 7 out of 10. I think it looks a bit like something for an older person. The thing I don't like is mostly the boxy flower in front.
Ehh, I don't really like them that much. They're kind of weird because the toe curls up a little bit more than most ballet flats and they seem a bit thinner and made of a thicker material than normal ones. Also I don't really like the "jewels" because they kind of look cheap.
They are very cute. I think they would look better in black.
They're gorge-mouse!



Those in red would look amazing with black skinny jeans!
I have them in black, very comfy and they go with everything.



Yay, twin shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection