Saturday, December 5, 2009

I was going to go to a friend's ballet recital today but I feel guilty about not staying home,

My family owns a business and only two employees came in today and my dad isn't going to be there only my mom, should I go? And this friend of mine is mature so I think she'll understand if I told her I felt guilty for not staying home with my little brother.



I was going to go to a friend's ballet recital today but I feel guilty about not staying home, should I go?theatre tickets



I would tell you to go if I were mom ...this isn,t going to take you away alot your friend and you are only young once the next one you can pass on not this one enjoy.tn



I was going to go to a friend's ballet recital today but I feel guilty about not staying home, should I go?opera house opera theater



Don't feel guilty - things come up and sometimes you just don't feel like going somewhere. Just be honest with her that you have to work or stay with your little brother.
If your little brother is old enough, maybe you could take him.
Its good to be family oriented i think youll probably stay home



but when you are family oriented and look back at the past in future and regret something you dont mean but also regret being so family oriented... you need your own space and time to think about your family
don't be guilty...bsides ur just doing ur part in ur family...nd ur family is very important...if she's a real friend shE'll surely undErstand...gOOD luCk!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection