Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can A Boy Wear Leotard and tights for a Ballet Beginner?

I would say yes on the tights, but not on the leotard. I remember little boys wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts or pants. However, you may just want to ask the dance instructor to see if she has a preference.



Can A Boy Wear Leotard and tights for a Ballet Beginner?theater seating



My sister Lisa has all four of her daughters in ballet,but she wanted my nephew to join as well. You see there are other mothers who have sons who come to the class but only because they have sisters in the class too.



My sister had my nephew join the class and to everyones surprise,the male doesn't necessarily prance around like the ballerinas. He is there to support the dancer when she has to extend for a certain move so she won't fall over. And yes, he had to wear a black leotard while the girls wore pink ones.



Can A Boy Wear Leotard and tights for a Ballet Beginner?lyric opera opera theater



My brother went to ballet classes with me when we were little, although he stopped before I did. As I recall he wore a t-shirt and shorts and bare feet, although he might have had slippers. I had a black leotard with pink cross-over cardigan and ballet slippers.
Do not wear tights unless they tell you to!
tights but not leotard
Yes, but why not just start out with dance pants...loose, comfortable, easy. Good luck
yer you can .... just go for it ....and don't be shy .... wear what ever you want......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection