Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats an average cost for dance lessons? in particular ballet at Oddessy i think its called?

its in wisconsin



Whats an average cost for dance lessons? in particular ballet at Oddessy i think its called?paramount theater



People may be reluctant to answer your question. Why not call the dance studio directly and ask them? You could look up their number, call and ask how much do the lessons cost. You can specify your age and experience level to them, and they will tell you.



Whats an average cost for dance lessons? in particular ballet at Oddessy i think its called?theatre opera theater



Is this a scam ad for what's it called?
I don't know, but I'd guess $75. When I used to take lessons from a city's dept of recreation, it was only $20 a month
well i take jazz and hip hop with my sister and my mother pays 900 for 5 months



that doesnt include shoes, costumes and music!
Well, costs for ballet lessons at any age and in any state is on average $1000. Yea, I know, but that's what it takes to dance!
i dont know about in wisconsin or at "oddesy" but in NYC, i pay about $18 a class

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection