Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you saw SpinKick in some HOT BLUE BALLET TIGHTS, would you pass out because he was TOO SEXY?

I would put on my smurf blue tu-tu and pass out for all the sexiness around



If you saw SpinKick in some HOT BLUE BALLET TIGHTS, would you pass out because he was TOO SEXY?opera music



BBBAAAARRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF



If you saw SpinKick in some HOT BLUE BALLET TIGHTS, would you pass out because he was TOO SEXY?opera sheet music opera theater



After I stopped laughing.
Oh yah I would!I mean whata package dude! =) *wink*
Would this be a PRIVATE showing?
Are you going to have a Super emblem on your chest too? For super retarded? ;)
it would be a little hard to keep a straight face but i think i would pass out from the "whoaness" rather than the sexiness
I would pass out, but I am not really sure from what.
yes I'd be panting and drooling from the sight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection