Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I put on one of my girlfriends old ballet tutus and shoes will it make me want to dance? And if s

catches me what do you think she will say?



If I put on one of my girlfriends old ballet tutus and shoes will it make me want to dance? And if she?hollywood theater



is this question serious?...i think it would be strange if you were wearing a tutu. maybe try playing some dance music or music with a good beat and then seeing if that will make you want to dance...



and i think your gf would be a little shocked xD



If I put on one of my girlfriends old ballet tutus and shoes will it make me want to dance? And if she?opera.com opera theater



That is SOO funny!
dont do that!!!!!!!!
No
say u like wearing these things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection