Saturday, December 5, 2009

Poll>Spandau ballet or the Human league?

Spandau Ballet



True - I love to wail to this song!



Gold, Only When You Leave.



Poll%26gt;Spandau ballet or the Human league?imax theatre



Spandau ballet



Poll%26gt;Spandau ballet or the Human league?performing show opera theater



Human leagueHuman leagueHuman leagueHuman leagueHuman league



MUAH!!!!
huh
Human League.
Both
Spandau Ballet!!



All I can think of is the dance scene in "16 Candles" when the dj is jammin' his fists into the air to Spandau Ballet....great song.
Human League. Don't you want me baby!
Spandau Ballet"....!!
Human league
Spandau Ballet
this much is true vs. dont you want me baby......im only human breaks the tie.....human league
Spandau Ballet
I'd say both if I could, but I have more songs from Human League.
human league
Hmmm...good question, tough call. I guess I'll go with Human League...
Human League.... I bought the Best Of CD a few years ago because I was in a clothing store in Vancouver and they were playing "Fascination", and it occurred to me that as I was NOT a fan when they were POPular (I was into Def Leppard, Judas Priest and the like), that they actually had some catchy tunes... whereas the only song I know from Spandau Ballet is "True"... and again, at the time I thought it was pretty lame, but now can appreciate it.
I guess I'll go with Human League :)
I thought S.B. were better than a lot of people know.



By a hair though, gotta give it to H.L., because



"Fascination" is just unbeatable!
I really like both...........but the winner is...Human League......



Don't you want me baby?
Spandau ballet!! They are Awesome!!
Human League



Stay With Me Tonight



One Man In My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection