Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lately ive found a facination for ballet...does anyone here take ballet?

if you have.. have you done the red shoes? its my favorite fairy tale...



Lately ive found a facination for ballet...does anyone here take ballet?opera.com



I love ballet so much! If you have any questions feel free to contact me.



Red Shoes is one of my favorites too.



Lately ive found a facination for ballet...does anyone here take ballet?amc theatre opera theater



ballet is awesome
I take ballet and it is great. It is very relaxing and graceful and beautiful. that is why so many people enjoy it so much. no i haven't done the "red shoes". most people who have those need to get them custom made because they mostly only come in a pinkish color. but it would be awesome just like it would be awesome if you had them in any other color.
No.. BUT... I LOVE to watch a GOOD, outstanding Ballet
no, i havent, but i really want to start some classes.



i did modern... you should try it, i LOOOOVE



it.
used to be a professional



not anymore!!
I did elementary RAD style a while back
I LOOOOOVE BALLET... but i've never done the red shoes
ballet is an amazing form of art, although it is very rigorous, competitive, and you have to be like a cookie cutter to ever make it. i have done ballet for 12 years, and have done pointe for 3 and no i haven't done the red shoes, but i have been in sleeping beauty, la fille ma gardee, and the wizard of oz with my dance company.
I did ballet when I was little, and after a 13 year break, i started back when I was 18. I've been dancing for the past 5 years. Never done the "Red Shoes", but I have read the script, well...the one my dad had.
i have, but havent done the red shoes.
i've been doing for almost 9 yrs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection