Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yoga Booty Ballet?? Where can I buy it?Help...?

I really want to try Y.B.B, and i was wondering if I could ONLY get it by buying it online, or if I could find it in a store that maybe sells it the was you see it on beachbody.com?? (I live in toronto)



I really appreciate it!



Yoga Booty Ballet?? Where can I buy it?Help...?opera mini



I dont know if you guys have a Target in Toronto but thats where I bought my YBB series. It was 39.99 and came with everything.



Yoga Booty Ballet?? Where can I buy it?Help...?passions soap opera opera theater



I did a quick search on froogle.com and found this:



http://www.google.com/products?q=yoga+bo...



First search result is Wal-Mart. I did a quick search on walmart.com and it doesn't look like they have any stores in Toronto. If there is, I think that would be your best bet to get a cheap copy from a store.



A few results down on the list was Barnes %26amp; Noble. Again, I didn't find a store in or near Toronto.



Is there a reason why you don't want to purchase online? I prefer to shop online. You can usually find good deals and really low shipping fees - if not completely free shipping. If you reconsider purchasing online, here is a quick list of online stores that you should consider:



-Walmart



-Barnes %26amp; Noble



-Target



-eBay



-Best Buy



Hopefully, one of these online options will work for you, or you can locate one of these stores near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection