Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sports or Ballet?

Why?



Sports or Ballet?opera cd



100% sports. more fun



Sports or Ballet?opera singer opera theater



ballet, i am graceful, but i am terrible at sports..LOL! :D
Sports because sports are awesome to play and watch on TV.
whichever one is more fun. i would go for ballet but thats just me. you can always do both too.
sports... becuz i do cheerleading (yes thats a sport) and i love it SOOO much so i would pick it any day over ballet....
I've always ran cross country but I would have loved to have been a ballerina* I think both sports and ballet is positive*



I say both....
Sports because i'm not gay
Neither.
Ballet, i hate sports.



( Does this mean i'm gay? PS, i'm not)
Sports
Sports!I love tennis.I've never tried ballet.And sports are soo much fun.?
I do both, and enjoy both. But I like jazz/tap dance more than ballet. And sports, please, they're just amazing!!! Hmm...I picked both, so not much to say about what I don't like.
wwe isn't really a sport.. but, i pick sports



(some people say its not a sport... im confused... is it or isn't it)
ballet
sports cuz i keepz me occupied wen i have nothin 2 do and ballet wont b fun at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection