Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I clean my new pair of glittery ballet flats that are covered in mud???

I assure you it wasn't on purpose...I went to a party that turned out to be outdoors, and the ground was covered in mud!



How can I clean my new pair of glittery ballet flats that are covered in mud???



1st id let the mud dry and tap the shoes on a surface to get the dry stuff off. then id try a damp cloth. gently rubbing at the mud



How can I clean my new pair of glittery ballet flats that are covered in mud???opera mobile opera theater



wow uhmm ok? u shouldent of walked in the mud...
first get some soap and water and a rag then pour a hole lot of soap then water and scurb and if u dont want to do this i dont know what else
Let them dry than gently brush.



Try woolite upholstery cleaner
if the mud is dry scrape off as much as you can and then use a wash cloth and some antibactirial hand soap and scrub. will look like new in no time.
Whatever you do don't soap and scrub them, as this will probably dullen the sparkle. Instead wait for the mud to dry then tap it to remove as much as the mud as u can. Then plunge the shoe in water again again(only if the rest is made of plastic and cloth- not leather) and allow the little bits of mud to seperate themselves from the sparkly bits. Then hang it to dry immediatly and do not set it out directly in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection