Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im 14 if I do gymnastics along with ballet for two years how good would I be?

It really just depends on your body type. Like if you had mine i can do gymnastics and ballet for two months and be good cuz' actually i did that, but my best friend has been in it for a year and she cant bend very well or do anything. Me and her like weigh the same and evreything but she's just not very flexible. Don't worry though just keep practicing and you'll be fine!!!!!



Im 14 if I do gymnastics along with ballet for two years how good would I be?oper



not very good im afraid its easier to get flexible on time when your younger because your bones are still loose i guess but it becomes harder when you're older



Im 14 if I do gymnastics along with ballet for two years how good would I be?hollywood theater opera theater



It all depends on how much you practice and how invested you are in improving. I believe that with practice and desire...you can become pretty good!
It depends on how dedicated you are to it. If you practice and really work at it, do what a coach says, it all will still depend on how much you want it. But don't forget you still need to be a kid and have friends, get school work and enjoy family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection