Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whose body is tired and creaky from years of ballet and sudden quitting? Mine is?

I'm 20 and have been dancing for 2 years. My body feels like it's 50. My knees and back ache it's awful...but I love it.



Whose body is tired and creaky from years of ballet and sudden quitting? Mine is?home theater system



Aww, how old are you? How long have you been dancing?



I'm 17 and have only been dancing for 2 years (not even en pointe yet!), so that seems rather distant for me. When I was 15 though, one of my classmates (who was the same age) had to quit ballet because she had become so flexible that she kept dislocating parts of her body for reasons as trivial as swinging a backpack!



So of course I'd like to know when ballerinas start having problems that force them to quit... looking forward to more answers to your question!



Whose body is tired and creaky from years of ballet and sudden quitting? Mine is?the grand theater opera theater



I think you should start stretching your muscles that would help them alot. I had to stop dancing due to two major stomache ops and i started hurting all over. Then I healed up and now Im working out again and my body feels alot better. Altho I wont be able to ever do a back bend again I can still work out.
I started dancing when I was two, doing not only ballet but tap and jazz. I started pointe when I was 10, and I'm 14 now... So I've been dancing for 12 years, but I'm still young enough that the intense training of ballet hasn't taken a toll on my body yet. I'm still doing jazz ballet and pointe, so I know eventually my body's probably going to be screaming at me to stop, but for now I'm enjoying it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection