Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you feel like before and after ballet class?

Giddy anticipation before. A sweet, poignant wistfulness after.



Of course, I'm just the janitor. Those dancers do all the really hard work.



What do you feel like before and after ballet class?opera mini



Before I feel lazy after I feel energized .



sore but happy I went.



What do you feel like before and after ballet class?passions soap opera opera theater



Before class would begin; I was excited to be with my friends but after class all I wanted to do was eat.
Before ballet I feel stiff and sort of cold and after I feel relaxed, worked out and energized.
before ballet class sometimes i'm really excited and looking forward to the class, where other days i would rather be at home sleeping!!! after class i normally feel sore and tired. but i also feel good about the class. =)
Before class I watch the last part of the 3-4 year old class and they are SO adorable in their little skirts and tutus. It always reminds me of when was their age in the same room, using the same barre. I feel excited and confident. And after class I feel a lot more awake and usually I go home and stretch some more. A lot of the time I wish the class was longer.
it felt good.. i guess. it's been awhile since i've done it.
before normal after tired
it depends...if we are doing choreography im ready to go at any time and i cant wait for class to start...while i like going to technique class, sometimes i just feel like i dont want to go at all...but after class i feel great because i love to dance!
Before I feel tired and afterwards I feel revived and energetic!
before i feel normal. after i feel empowered! it makes you want to get up and do something!
before I either feel tired,or energetic(depending on the way my day has gone before that)after I feel sweaty, but really happy I went and I feel like I've accomplished something when the teacher comments on how hard I worked that day.



Why do u want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection