Saturday, December 5, 2009

For the ballet lovers..?

how amazing is this video!? it gives me chills Polina is amazing im so jealous!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzCs2VwJq...



For the ballet lovers..?met opera



Ughhh she is amazing. Her extension and point is just gorgeous. And those fortes! and that leap! I would kill to dance like her, well maybe not kill, but I would really like to dance like her.



For the ballet lovers..?movie theatre opera theater



wow!



such grace.



not fair.
I have this video favorited! I love it.
I really have to be honest here, I bet there are better dancers right here on Yahoo! Of course she's talented, but I hate her broken wrists, and her hip is always out on arabesque. Its definately possible to get extension that high without breaking the line. She does have nice control though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection