Thursday, December 10, 2009

Okay. ive just quit studying 3 yrs of ballet and im losing muscle tone?

do you think body toning exercise would keep me in shape?



Okay. ive just quit studying 3 yrs of ballet and im losing muscle tone?opera songs



I read that just by taking a week off from dancing you lose about 18% of your strength, which scares me because I took a lot of time off and I'm working really hard to get ready for the upcoming season.



I would suggest pilates even if you do them at home with one of those videos. Even jogging and swimming are good to keep your body in shape.



Okay. ive just quit studying 3 yrs of ballet and im losing muscle tone?secure browser opera theater



Do some light weights on a fairly regular basis and be sure to keep excerising.
i am in ballet currently



my dance teacher says do some toning\



lift weights



stretch when ever you get a chance
Absolutely! The best (most efficient) workout would be swimming. It targets all of your muscles. With how strong you are from ballet, you'd be great at it! : )
No matter what work out you do, your body will never be the same. Staying fit and having the body of a dancer are two completely different things. I still miss mine and was never appeased even after extensive weight training, swimming and running.
nothing can keep you in shape like ballet! but you can still keep the tone without ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer protection